KAT-TUN concert was AMAZING. Did not feel like 3 hours had gone by at all. Can’t even process what we just watched, but my brain is just like ♥ ♥ ♥
- Opening with RESCUE and ONE DROP = EPIC
- Kame free falling from the top of Tokyodome = heart stopping
- KAME IN A KIMONO FOR HIS SOLO
- Jin joining Junno for Junno’s solo
- Ueda playing the piano – really well – and hitting all his high notes
- My Angel, You Are Angel ♥
Didn’t like Jin’s solo – too distracting, wanted CARE, and/or a live Crystal Kay. Actually, we met the female back dancers after buying con goods in the morning strangely enough… Kelsie and I were sitting at the station and they wanted to look through the book. Very strange.
THEY ARE SO MUCH HOTTER LIVE. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow!!!